You know what? The last week or two I was being a really Negative Nancy. I choose to be childish and pass the blame to the 90+ degree heat for making me act this way, naturally.
I'm not quite sure why. Well, this weekend fully knocked it out of me. It was too good to be whiny about. So here I sit, Sunday night, I my sweats and Donald Driver jersey- blogging & chugging water like it's my job ... happy as a clam (whatever that means).
So on that positive note, here's what's been good lately:
1. My girl Dani is the beauty queen. Fer real. Girl introduced me to bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie in Never Say Never. It is the richest, creamiest lipstick. And the color is dope. Yes, DOPE. Er, cool? fresh? hip? What do the kids say these days? Either way, get yourself some.
2. Finally getting back to some #ootd shots on Instagram. Here's what happy outfits I've been wearing lately:
3. In case you were under a rock (or don't follow me on Instagram), I went to the Packers' Home Opener this weekend. Despite the early morning rain that moved our tailgate indoors, the clouds parted halfway into the game and left us with a gorgeous day. Our seats were right next to the endzone, 10 rows back. I've never sat so close in a game, it was amazing!! Plus an awesome win didn't hurt!
4. Nothing like a cute couple picture, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? The couple that watches the Pack together stays together!
5. Driving back into Madison we were met with the most stunning sunset over Lake Mendota. It was the perfect ending to an excellent weekend.
See, way too many good things going on out there to be wasting time being whiny!
What's something good going on for you lately?
I expect these comments FILLED with positivity, my friends!
*whaaaa? we aren't instagram friends yet? for shame! you can find me here (@lpodlich)!