I've been in a food funk lately. I haven't been making any fun dishes- mainly because it's been about 95 degrees every day for the last few weeks. Baking and cooking is just NOT fun in that kind of heat...right?
Now that it is finally starting to cool down, I can turn to my trusty old food Pinterest board full of great recipes from creative minds for some inspiration:
1. Pretzel bites via My Baking Heart- These bites with spicy cheese dip look like the PERFECT Sunday football snack!
2. Classic Swedish Cinnamon Rolls via Have A Yummy Day- I've never made cinnamon rolls from scratch, and I think early fall is the right time to try them out.
3. Nectarine & Fried Mozzarella Stacks via Half Baked Harvest- Nectarines are some of my favorite summer fruit, and I've never thought to put them with mozzarella, basil, and balsamic. Genius!
4. Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn via Eclectic Recipes- With the last bit of sweet corn at the markets I think this recipe is absolutely in order. Deeeelish.
5. Tequila Battered Onion Rings via Life as a Strawberry- Along with those pretzel bites, I think tequila battered onion rings would be perfect tailgate food!
6. Parmesan Baked Potato Halves via Fav Family Recipes- Michael will eat any potato dish out there, and this is one I'd happily nibble on too.
7. Basil Mozzarella Wontons via Return to Sunday Supper- Now that I've perfected the sriracha cream cheese wontons, it's time for a new kind of wonton to try- these look fantastic!
What recipes are on your radar?
Leave a link to your Pinterest boards in the comments so I can check it out!