Thursday, September 12, 2013

Friday's Fancies #68: Football Sunday

Weekends in the fall are my favorite. I mean, crisp leaves and cider are awesome and all, but what I really get excited about is Badger games on Saturday, and Packers games on Sunday. 
Now, I'm pretty superstitious and wear the same jersey every week, but if I ever change my ways I think I could get down with an outfit like this:

Comfy jeans are an obvious choice, along with some comfy driving mocs. Oh, and a big old bag to sneak beers into the tailgate or stadium (don't act like you've never done it).
This long sleeve Packers shirt & hat are obviously musts- I mean, you don't want anyone to think you're a Bears fan or anything, right? ::shudder::

What team are you rooting for this fall?
GO PACK GO!

xo, lp


*update: michael called me at work at 8 am to tell me we're going to the home opener Packers game this weekend...so if you'll be at Lambeau- I'll see you there! AHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment